Dr. Jason Klein is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon and fellowship-trained elbow and shoulder doctor at Carrell Clinic in Dallas and Frisco. With his expert training, he treats a range of shoulder injuries and conditions using the latest in orthopaedic medicine.
The elbow is a complex joint formed by the articulation of three bones: the humerus, radius, and ulna. The elbow joint helps in bending or straightening the arm to 180 degrees and assists in lifting or moving objects. Trauma to the elbow or persistent issues with elbow function should be assessed by a specialized elbow doctor who can provide the necessary attention and solution.
For those in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, or the surrounding metro area, consider visiting with Dr. Klein if you are experiencing any of the intense or long-term elbow symptoms outlined below:
- Significant elbow pain and/or tenderness in the elbow joint
- Redness, warmth, and/or swelling in and around the elbow area
- Weakness and/or loss of grip strength in the affected arm
- Pain that worsens with gripping, lifting, or twisting motions
The elbow conditions treated by Dr. Klein and the services offered include:
- Biceps Tendon Tear at the Elbow
- Elbow Dislocation
- Elbow (Olecranon) Bursitis
- Ulnar Nerve Entrapment at the Elbow (Cubital Tunnel Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Elbow Arthritis
- Elbow Fracture
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Elbow Reconstruction
- Revision Elbow Replacement
- Biceps, Triceps, and Common Extensor/Flexor Tendon Repair
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment for your elbow injury or condition, please call (214) 720-9338 or request an appointment online.